Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Bhutan

It is seldom I get to know who any of my specific readers are or where they are actually from. I usually get a global map listing of somewhere like "UK" but I don't know if they are in England, Scotland, Wales or Ireland. So today I saw one of the followers, is from a country named Bhutan. I am presuming thta my map generically lists that as India, given the close ties. So I am pleased to add the country of Bhutan to the list of flag waving, and welcome my reader from that country. I have now been busy studying where it is and what it is all about. Here is their flag.
Flag of Bhutan

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bruce,

    Thank you for putting my country's flag in your flag list. It surely looks looks nice feels nice to see my countey's flag on our list.

    And also thank you for welcoming me to your blog.

    well, happy learning about Bhutan; my country and hope to see you one day in Bhutan....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome! I am happy to see that blogspot does indeed recognize Bhutan as an independent country. Your history is amazing and one day I hope to be able to see for myself that magical place! I also enjoy reading your blog from time to time. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete